March 12, 2015

Miss Pickles' Princess Diaries

It's me, Pickles. 
Mom and I went on another adventure today.


When I woke up from my nap she asked me if I wanted to go take pictures.
Uh, duh. When do I not want to go take pictures? 
I was so excited when she got out my Princes "Be-w" dress, I couldn't get it on fast enough!


A tea party with Mrs. Potts and Chip. AND Goldfish "cackers"? NO WAY!


Um, "mama".... there seems to be a problem here.

You see, I can't continue this photo shoot without some "cackers" in both "cuppas".

Ah. That's better.



"Ah dun" with my tea party. Let's explore!

You know, this crown is starting to give me some problems. 

Being a princess isn't always easy, I guess.





Ah, take it OFF!

There. that's better.



Alright, mama. Let's play that really cool game where I run away from you and you run in front and catch me. That's my favorite game.


I'm ready to put my crown back "ohn".


There we go, that's better. Now I can rule the lands.


C'mon mama.... let's go rule the lands...

3 comments :

  1. LOVE IT!! That dress is adorable! Where did you find it? I searched for a Belle dress for Adie and the one I ended up with was lame :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies!! She's SO fun!
    Brandi, I got it on Etsy before we went to DWorld. It was pricey. I agree though, most Belle dresses out there are sort of lame :( I bet you could make something like this for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete