March 10, 2015

Building Bonds

Last night I made a new rule: If Z wakes up first, he goes downstairs and does school work quietly. If Bray wakes up first, he comes into my room.
This whole time I thought it was Z waking Bray up. 
Guess who crawled into my bed this morning while his brother lay snoring in their room? 
Bray.


These two rarely get any time together, but one thing they are always sure to fight bond over are mega blocks. Bray builds airplanes, Zo destroys the airplanes.
 It's so fun. 




This morning was different though. They built together, they built separately.
But most importantly, they built entirely argument free. 


I was so proud of Bray for being a big brother and holding back his frustration when his sister (inevitably) broke his (10th) beloved airplane. 


 Instead of getting angry he just built it back up again.


No comments :

Post a Comment